By purchasing this product you agree that:
1. These products are intended to be used to create digital scrapbooking kits or for use in personal digital scrapbook pages. If you intend to use these products for any other reason, you must contact me for additional licensing information and/or permission.
2. This Commercial Use license grants you permission to use my products in when creating digital scrapbooking kits. I, Amanda Frazier, retain all rights to the actual product.
Thank you so much for purchasing my products!
Thank you for purchasing my commercial use products. I am so grateful that you have decided to use my work to create your kits.
These graphic files are the product of Amanda Frazier, of Manda Lane Scraps, and are protected by international copyright laws. Credit is appreciated when using my Commercial Use Items, but not required.
If you have any questions regarding these terms my creations then please do not hesitate to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Use these products for your personal use in the creation of any type of digital scrapbooking product.
2. Use these products to create personal use scrapbooking products for a third party so long as the final product delivered has been flattened and is unique to each person. You may not create quick pages or other items to sell to multiple parties (i.e. individual quick pages or multipacks of pages sold commercially and available to more than one person).
a. When doing S4H or S4O projects, you may use these files or my designs to create non-editable .jpg’s or printed hard copies for one-of-a-kind Scrap-4- Hire projects for individual clients as long as you are creating the product and are not using quick pages sold by Manda Lane Scraps. (this is in violation of many designers who sell CU products that may have been used in the creation of this product)
3. Use this product to create personal use digital scrapbooking kits (papers and elements) provided that:
a. Your product is intended for personal use digital scrapbooking
b. You alter the original in some way, even if it is just to recolor the item (exception: glitter styles and sheets do not have to be altered or recolored)
c. No more than 30% of your kit is created using my products.
4. Create ONE back-up copy of these files NOT to be redistributed to anyone.
You may not:
1. Redistribute (by posting online or sharing) the actual files (original content) in any way.
2. Create an individual item to sell.
3. Create a commercial use product with this product, for free or to sell.
4. Create a style, brush, overlay, template, tube, or other product to sell as your own creation using this product (exception: glitter sytles may be sold as personal use styles).
5. Make alteration to graphics in any way that will take away the artistic integrity of the original creation or use this product in any obscene, defamatory, or immoral works or in a work prohibited by law.